How to see command itself but not the result

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113475] How to see command itself but not the result
  • From: "Eduardo M. A. M.Mendes" <emammendes at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 04:37:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hello

I need to see how a command was formed (there are some substitutions,
coefficient, select and etc.) and not the result.  In particular I need how
the linear programming was formed to check whether I got the right set of
equalities and inequalities.

Many thanks (for all the help in some many other silly questions)

Ed