Using ChartStyle

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112154] Using ChartStyle
  • From: Robert Rosenbaum <robertr at math.uh.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 02:32:16 -0400 (EDT)

I'm plotting a histogram and I'd like for the bars to be gray with no
edges.

I tried several combinations:
ChartStyle -> {Gray, EdgeForm[None]}
ChartStyle -> {EdgeForm[None], Gray}
ChartStyle -> {{EdgeForm[None]}, {Gray}}, etc
but in each case, only the first directive is implemented (e.g., the
bars are gray with edges for the first option).

Any idea how to get both directives to work?

Note: There are hundreds of bars, so listing the option for each bar
separately would be a hassle.  I'd need to use Table I guess.

Best,
Robert