Re: NDSolve -- n-body indexing ([[]]) problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112237] Re: NDSolve -- n-body indexing ([[]]) problem
  • From: Greylander <greylander at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 04:14:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Themis,

Thanks for the reply.  I think you mis-interpreted my problem.  The
differential equation(s) are not stochastic.  The RandomReal[]
function in the example is only used for the initial conditions.  I
should have chosen an example that was easier to read.  See my new
thread which states the problem more clearly:  ""NDSolve -- indexing
of dependent variable that is arbitrary list".

I have found a workaround, which I will post on that thread.

Scott