Mathematica Journal freely accessible

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112567] Mathematica Journal freely accessible
  • From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 05:43:23 -0400 (EDT)

I just discovered by chance that all the past issues of the
Mathematica Journal can be freely accessed on its web site.

This must be relatively new (weeks, a few months perhaps), but I have
not seen it advertised anywhere.

Is perhaps WRI testing the alertness of its users?

If I am indeed the first to have discovered this, do I get a
prize? :-)