Re: Mathematica 8.01 and the CDF plug-in

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118007] Re: Mathematica 8.01 and the CDF plug-in
  • From: mathlawguy <chandler.seth at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 04:14:45 -0400 (EDT)

I've had success on Macs and PCs with "stand-alone" CDF files.  I post
them on a non-Wolfram website, my law students download them (having
previously downloaded Wolfram CDF player) and run them.  There have
been some bumps but both on Macs and PCs, they've been successful in
running them.  The CDFs were created by taking a Mathematica notebook
and using Save As CDF.  So, I don't know, it's worked pretty well for
me.

Seth Chandler
University of Houston Law Center