Antialising don't work in Linux!?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120663] Antialising don't work in Linux!?
- From: PhysNova <skhoshbinfar at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 07:05:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hi all, i install mathematica 8.0 on ubuntu 11.04 with nvidia driver 270 version. despite in wondows os, the anti-aliasing option in preference/ graphics which enhance the quality of plot especially in 3d does not work in linux. i did not see this problem in previous linux and nvidia driver< 195. i would be appreciate any working idea to resolve this minor issue in mathematica. thanks