Re: Integrating Interpolating function

> To integrate over an InterpolatingFunction, you need to use NIntegrate

You don't necessarily need to use NIntegrate.  Integrate will
automatically use numerical schemes on InterpolatingFunctions.  But you
have to apply the rule sol.  For example:

sol = NDSolve[{f'[t] == f[t], f[0] == 1}, f, {t, 0, 10}][[1]]

Integrate[f[t] /. sol, {t, 0, 5}]
NIntegrate[f[t] /. sol, {t, 0, 5}]

Best,
Robert