more efficient method of importing and plotting large (> 100mb) files.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120866] more efficient method of importing and plotting large (> 100mb) files.
- From: Andrew <andrew.spott at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 06:50:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a number of large data files that I want to import and plot, however mathematica seems to have a serious issue with these. Is it possible to get mathematica to not plot every point with listplot? If so, how do I speed up the importing and ploting of these files? Thanks! -Andrew