Re: Replace

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121074] Re: Replace
  • From: "Hans Michel" <hmichel at cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 05:23:53 -0400 (EDT)

Sam

I don't believe you want to replace but you may want to transform your List
into another form for presentation.

You may want to try the following.

data = Table[{i, Random[Integer, {0, 30}]}, {i, 1, 10}];

mform[x_List] :=
  MatrixForm[{x[[2]]}, TableHeadings -> {{ToString[x[[1]]]}, None} ];

Map[mform, data]

The output may visually meet your requirement, but the underlying structure
is a list of MatrixForm elements.

If you are exporting that result this may not be what you want.

Hans