Re: Replace

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121109] Re: Replace
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 04:06:44 -0400 (EDT)

The expression Alternatives @@@ data does not seem to give what the OP
seems to have asked for, which is to have each pair of integers not only
separated by the Alternatives symbol, but also to have each such
m | N surrounded by parentheses. (Which is why in my previously posted
reply to the OP I asked exactly what sort of result he really wanted.)

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305