Re: undocumented limits on subprocesses?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121102] Re: undocumented limits on subprocesses?
  • From: "McHale, Paul" <Paul.McHale at excelitas.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 04:05:28 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know if this will help, but I use:

mList = ReadList[
  "!c:\\python27\\python.exe " <> NotebookDirectory[] <>
   "NetGetInfo.py 192.168.192.201", Record]

To execute command lines.  It may work better.  So far, it has executed all code I can find for it to run.

Paul McHale  |  Electrical Engineer, Energetics Systems  |  Excelitas Technologies Corp.

Phone:   +1 937.865.3004   |   Fax:  +1 937.865.5170   |   Mobile:   +1 937.371.2828
1100 Vanguard Blvd, Miamisburg, Ohio 45342-0312 USA
Paul.McHale at Excelitas.com
www.excelitas.com

This email message and any attachments are confidential and proprietary to Excelitas Technologies Corp. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please inform the sender by replying to this email or sending a message to the sender and destroy the message and any attachments.
Thank you