Cdf files info

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg123539] Cdf files info
  • From: JJ <wateronwildfire at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 07:30:55 -0500 (EST)

Hi MathGroup,

I wanted to learn creating cdf and so I downloaded the cdf info kit example
files from here http://www.wolfram.com/cdf/
The problem is I am unable to read the actual mathematica code that created
them. On the web page there is a video that explains how to do it by
expanding the thin cell line to the right of the cell but when I open those
documents there is no such thing. Does someone know how to do it? Thanks