Disable Enter Key as Evaluation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg123759] Disable Enter Key as Evaluation
  • From: Scott Colwell <srcolwell at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 02:49:18 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I am creating a standalone CDF. I have InputFields in the CDF and I
only want to use buttons to execute the evaluation of the CDF. So, I
want to disable the enter key and the shift-enter key method of
evaluating. Basically I only want the CDF controlled by the buttons.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,

Scott