Reference of the formulas

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg123852] Reference of the formulas
  • From: Mehdi Mortazawi <mehdimortazawi at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 07:12:33 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I have used some formulas for my calculations.
actually these two integrations:

http://functions.wolfram.com/Bessel-TypeFunctions/BesselK/21/01/02/03/01/01/0003/
http://functions.wolfram.com/Bessel-TypeFunctions/BesselK/21/01/02/03/01/02/0001/

for writing a paper, I need a reference for the formulas. I searched
the references in

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/ModifiedBesselFunctionoftheSecondKind.html

and also the the following book: "Table of Integrals, Series and
products, 7th ed. by Gradshteyn and Ryzhic"

but no luck yet.
can anybody help me finding a paper/book about the mentioned
integration.