Re: Mathematica 8 install - ListPlot not working

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116382] Re: Mathematica 8 install - ListPlot not working
  • From: Daniel Chisholm <dmc at danielchisholm.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 05:21:06 -0500 (EST)

It sounds like you may have copied the "ListPlot...." from a help page
section, in which the "ListPlot" portion was actually a link to the manual
page.  This is why it is showing up as a radio button in your output.  Try
appending "//FullForm" to the line in your notebook and this might become
evident.

If this is the case the fix is easy, delete the "ListPlot" in your
notebook's input line and just type it in yourself.

--
- Daniel
Fredericton, NB  Canada