Re: Arbitrary tick label for approximation layer in WaveletListPlot?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116465] Re: Arbitrary tick label for approximation layer in WaveletListPlot?
  • From: Tyler <hayes.tyler at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 04:35:51 -0500 (EST)

Just to add to the question, I would like to label the Y-axis with
frequencies as well. I know one of the examples shows how to map the
Scales of a Wavelet to frequency, but I have never seemed to be able
to get the labels to show up properly....

I know I must be missing something trivial here.

Tyler