Re: Fitting Experimental Data

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116461] Re: Fitting Experimental Data
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 04:35:07 -0500 (EST)

Before answering your question I feel we need some more details:

- what's in dataleftlowband? {x,y} pairs of data or just y? In the
latter case, is your dataset sorted and with datapoint spaced at a
distance of 1? Is this data set with  your spurious peaks or did you
(manually) remove them?
- what's in xdataleftlowband?

Cheers -- Sjoerd