Re: Fitting Experimental Data

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116531] Re: Fitting Experimental Data
  • From: mathilde Favier <fmath at hotmail.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 04:36:29 -0500 (EST)

Hi Everybody,

Thank you very much for your help but it seems like I've found the solution.
The Fit I am looking for is working. I made a really bad mistake.
I removed the points of the Top of my curve, and tried to find a fit like a Gaussian with the remained points.
Actually it worked, I just didn't gave enought points to replot the curve with its top.

Nonetheless I have a lot to do now and all your advices were really helpfull.

thank you everybody

Have a nice weekend

Mathilde

FAVIER MathildeTel: + 33 (0)6 35 29 36 96fmath at hotmail.fr