Re: weibull plot on weibull scaled paper

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116753] Re: weibull plot on weibull scaled paper
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 06:07:07 -0500 (EST)

Technical support replied to me saying, in part:

"It does appear that there is issue with Weibull distribution estimation
code. This issue is known to our developers and a fix will be made
available to the users with the future update to Mathematica. I have
forwarded an incident report to our developers with the information
you provided along with your name and contact information so that you can
be contacted once the issue is resolved.

In the meantime, the plot generated by the ProbabilityScalePlot can still
be used."

Bobby

DrMajorBob at yahoo.com