Font size printing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116791] Font size printing
  • From: Rui <rui.rojo at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 05:00:37 -0500 (EST)

Hey people. I'm using Mathematica 8.
I'm having a problem while printing a document in my own stylesheet
that I could reduce to the following:
Not all styles have the same inch versus font-size relationship. And I
can't find a way to customize that.
For some reason, some option I must have mistouched, my stylesheet's
cells get huge in Printout so nothing fits.

(by the way, modifying only the width in the PrintingOption
"PaperSize" hangs the soft)

Thanks a lot in advance

Rui