Re: need help with CUDA setup on my MacBook Pro

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115214] Re: need help with CUDA setup on my MacBook Pro
  • From: Christopher Clarke <replacedwings at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 04:27:26 -0500 (EST)

Stefan,

I had a 64-bit v. of your problem on the MBP, and as I recall, it was
solved outside of [M]8.

I think (no memory) there was a dependency issue, and I downloaded and
installed the following:

cudadriver_3.2.17_macos.dmg

devdriver_3.2.17_macos.dmg

CUDADriver.pkg

and later...

cudatoolkit_3.2.17_macos.pkg

the first 3 being what I think you need.

HTH.

Best,

C.