Re: Augmenting Mathematica documentation - a serious

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115323] Re: Augmenting Mathematica documentation - a serious
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at me.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 04:12:29 -0500 (EST)

Hi David,

Links to extra information (bugs, quirks, advanced usage notebooks, Methods, etc ...) on a specific Mathematica function would be very useful for me.

Cheers .... Syd

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at mac.com

Mathematica 8.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64-bit) (November 6, 2010)
MacOS X V 10.6.5 Snow Leopard
MacBook Pro 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM