Re: Augmenting Mathematica documentation - a serious proposal

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115349] Re: Augmenting Mathematica documentation - a serious proposal
  • From: "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 03:39:55 -0500 (EST)

Of course Mathematica-users Wiki at http://www.mathematica-users.org is
available as resource and place for this kind of information. I am doing my
best to keep this site free from spam.
In connection to this I also want to inform that my SetFaceAndFont palette
contains four buttons for searching for help:
One "Search" button which searches wolfram.com.
One "MG" button, which searches MathGroup and Mathematica-users Wiki.
One "GC" button, which performs a Google Code search for published
Mathematica code containing the selected command/commands.
One "Web" button, which performs a general Google search.
Maybe someone could find this useful.
The SetFaceAndFont palette can be downloaded from
http://www.familydahl.se/mathematica

Best regards

Ingolf Dahl
ingolf.dahl at telia.com