PDE system solving

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115399] PDE system solving
  • From: bruno <brgherardi at yahoo.it>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 02:36:59 -0500 (EST)

hello,
i've to solve a pde system consisting of two equations with boundary condition with finite difference method;

i've found it online
http://algebra.rotol.ramk.fi/IMS/IMS99/paper7/Transformations.pdf

but i don't understand how to find or load the package mentioned in the article (and if is it necessary?!?)

can you suggest me any model of code to solve my problem?
thank you very much