NETLink problem on W2008 Server

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115550] NETLink problem on W2008 Server
  • From: benek <user at compgroups.net/>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 06:18:45 -0500 (EST)

I have an ASP .NET Web application that calls some Mathematica 7 functions via NETLink. It works perfectly in the development environment (Visual Studio 2010, using VB .NET for the 'code behind'), but fails to open a link to the Kernel when I try to run it on the Web Server (Windows 2008R2 Server). Our 'PC Support' people spent more than a month trying to make it run on the server, but with no success. I'd appreciate any help/suggestions.
---
Ben