Re: Caution on BibTex references with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115582] Re: Caution on BibTex references with Mathematica
  • From: Robert Pigeon <robert.pigeon at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 04:46:14 -0500 (EST)

Hello Alexei,
	It works for me ! Open EndNote, start Mathematica 8, change cell
style to Text, use insert-citation-bibliographic reference, then Mathematica
will open a window with EndNote database where you can find a citation to
insert. Even after inserting a citation you can change the style used for
the citation.

Robert