Re: How to edit/change Wolfram examples?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115808] Re: How to edit/change Wolfram examples?
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 04:32:31 -0500 (EST)

Are you using Mathematica or the Mathematica player? The latter can't
edit.

If you're using Mathematica, the Editable option of the notebook may
be set to False. You can set it to True using the Option Inspector (in
the Format menu). The Editable option can be found in the Notebook
options / File options section.

Where did you download the examples from? They are not Mathematica
Demonstrations by any chance, are they? (nbp extension instead of nb)

Cheers -- Sjoerd