Re: New Mathematica file format .cdf; what is it?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115847] Re: New Mathematica file format .cdf; what is it?
  • From: dr DanW <dmaxwarren at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 03:24:20 -0500 (EST)

I was pretty sure this was not "Cumulative Document Format" (a bad
joke only MathGroup readers would appreciate.)

John,
Thanks for the clarification.  This is what I was hoping for.  Thanks
also for eliminating the necessity for the "Publish for Player"
workflow.  I sometimes need to send my customers interactive,
calculable data sets or simulations, and Publish for Player was
getting in the way of doing this in any large volume.

I'm looking forward to the announcement and working with MathWhatever
in the near future.

Daniel