Re: problem with LessEqual::nord:

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115842] Re: problem with LessEqual::nord:
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 03:23:22 -0500 (EST)

On 1/21/11 at 4:34 AM, tarunduttaz at gmail.com (tarun dutta) wrote:

>I am using "NMINIMIZE" to get the result of a function which
>contains complex term.after executing the program it is showing the
>following error-- LessEqual::nord: Invalid comparison with
>155.698+0. I attempted. >>

>can you explain the reason and how will I be free from this kind of
>error?

I can make a *guess* as to the reason. My guess is your function
is returning a complex value. But for me or anyone to give you a
definitive answer and make meaningful suggestions as to how to
avoid the problem you need to provide details. At a bare
minimum, that should include the function you are trying to
minimize and any constraints you are imposing.