Wavelet and histogram

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115856] Wavelet and histogram
  • From: Robert Pigeon <robert.pigeon at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 05:34:28 -0500 (EST)

Hello all,

                Let say i have a image that I defined using img = pasted
pictured. Then I do a wavelet transfom:

dwd =  DiscreteWaveletTransform[img,DaubechiesWavelet[],3]. Now I can use
WaveletImagePlot[dwd] to look at the wavelet levels. I would like to do an
histogram on all or some level of dwd. I can't find how to do it. I looked
at  WaveletMapIndexed, but I cant figure out how to do it....

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Robert