implementation for Binarize

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116006] implementation for Binarize
  • From: zamri <mohdzamrimurah at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 05:24:50 -0500 (EST)

Hai all

I am interested in using mathematica in research for image processing.
Is there a way I can see the implementation of Binarize for learning
purposes?

If not possible, can an expert do some quick programming im
mathematica on how to get something similar to Binarize.

My idea is to try some new function/idea on Binarize, e.g
Binarize[image, f] where f is some functions.

Help is greatly appreciate.

zamri