Re: Remote presentation clicker for mathematica slideshows.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119955] Re: Remote presentation clicker for mathematica slideshows.
  • From: "W. Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 04:50:04 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the suggestion Yves,
I have the airmouse app. It works fine as a mouse.  But, I would need to turn and face the screen to move the mouse/sliders/graphics.  I think I would need to see the slideshow slide on my touchscreen device.

I'll experiment with a remote desktop app, if anyone is interested I'll report how useful it is for mathematica slideshow presentations.

W. Craig Carter
Professor of Materials Science, MIT

Sent from my generic portable device