Re: How to write a "proper" math document

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119986] Re: How to write a "proper" math document
  • From: dr DanW <dmaxwarren at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 06:44:03 -0400 (EDT)

Pulling back from the meta-issue of literate engineering, this is the second time in as many months the topic of hiding cells for publishing documentation has come up in this forum.  I think I will experiment a little with using cell tags to mark cells for hiding (closing) so switching between the development and publishing layout is just a button click.  If I come up with something I am happy with, I'll post it under a new thread.

Daniel