Re: Font and Style problems using Image to create bitmaps of Plots/Charts etc

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119995] Re: Font and Style problems using Image to create bitmaps of Plots/Charts etc
  • From: Roger Wilson <rogerhw999 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 06:45:40 -0400 (EDT)

Alexey

You are correct.

If I change "Global Preferences", Formatting Options/Expression
Formatting/Graphics Box Options/Graphics Box Options/BaseStyle these
font options are picked up by Image.

It would still be nice if that was fixed  (I guess an issue is that if
the kernel is running alone there is no style sheet)  but this is a
good interim measure.

Thank you!

Roger