Re: How to write a "proper" math document

Due to its verbosity alone, MathML is an utterly horrible language for
directly writing or reading mathematical expressions. (La)TeX, by
contrast, is infinitely more writable and readable. Even more readable
(and writable) than Content MathML.

Moreover, not all browsers natively render MathML, e.g., Safari on a Mac.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305