locator

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120192] locator
  • From: raga <ragamadhuri.24 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 06:59:46 -0400 (EDT)

hi,
i created a front end in mathematica which provides the user the
independence of providing the input to the code  and my code plots the
graph for variation of temperature with time for newtons law of
cooling but can any body please help me out by telling how to use a
locator to locate the individual points which shows the respective
temperature on the graph