Re: How to write a "proper" math document

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120181] Re: How to write a "proper" math document
  • From: David Reiss <dreiss at scientificarts.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 06:57:46 -0400 (EDT)

Unfortunatly not.
Bestregards,
David

On Monday, July 11, 2011, Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbitch at iee.lu> wrote:
> David, This is a very nice presentation, and a very tempting technique.
 However, it is a presentation, rather than the article, and without your explanations it is difficult to catch many things in it. Have you may be a sort of an article or tutorial on this subject? That would be very helpful.  Best, Alexei For strategies and techniques for doing things like this usingtagging, take a look at http://scientificarts.com/worklife/conference2008.html Best,David   On Jul 4, 6:44 am, dr DanW <dmaxwar... at gmail.com> wrote:> Pulling back from the meta-issue of literate engineering, this is the second time in as many months the topic of hiding cells for publishing documentation has come up in this forum.  I think I will experiment a little with using cell tags to mark cells for hiding (closing) so switching between the development and publishing layout is just a button click.  If I come up with something I am happy with, I'll post it under a new thread.> > Daniel Alexei BOULBITCH, Dr., habil.IEE S.A.ZAE Weiergewan,11, rue Edmond Reuter,L-5326 Contern,
 L!
UXEMBOURG Office phone :  +352-2454-2566Office fax:       +352-2454-3566mobile phone:  +49 151 52 40 66 44 e-mail: alexei.boulbitch at iee.lu

--
This message and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended