Imported Data in Mathematica Player or CDF Documents

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120378] Imported Data in Mathematica Player or CDF Documents
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 06:34:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of creating a set of Mathematica Player documents
for my students, and for many of them, I need to import data from text
files.  When I convert the notebooks to CDF, is the imported data
cached?  Can I simply leave the Import function in the player document?
Or do I have to copy and paste the data manually into a variable?

Any advice would be much appreciated,

Gregory