Re: Using Plot3D; rotating the plot but, getting a different image after exporting.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120375] Re: Using Plot3D; rotating the plot but, getting a different image after exporting.
  • From: "Hobbs, Sylvia (DPH)" <sylvia.hobbs at state.ma.us>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 06:34:12 -0400 (EDT)

It's always the obvious. So there are two ways of rotating, using the rotate function command or just taking an unrotated graph and manually rotating it with the mouse rather than function. So it appears that the exported mouse rotated jpg saves as rotated, but the exported function rotated jpg exports unrotated.

Sylvia Hobbs