Re: Producing an image that only contains its interior and boundary but, no exterior.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120444] Re: Producing an image that only contains its interior and boundary but, no exterior.
  • From: Yves Klett <yves.klett at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 19:47:23 -0400 (EDT)

Not really sure what you are looking for, but perhaps this can help:

g = Graphics3D[Cuboid[], SphericalRegion -> True]

Show[g, Method -> {"ShrinkWrap" -> True}]

I presume this is similar to right-clicking on a graphic and choosing
"Trim Bounding Box"

The shrinkwrapping thing can sometimes affect the interactive
performance, i.e. I had cases where rotation via mouse becomes sluggish,
perhaps not surprisingly so.

Regards,
Yves