CDF Files Break when being mailed or uploaded

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120453] CDF Files Break when being mailed or uploaded
  • From: Markus <markus.seywerd at seywerd.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 19:53:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hi I have created a Computable Document File with a Barchart. When I
transfer the file to a machine using a flash drive or over the office
network the receiver can read the file with the CDF reader and
everything looks good. However if I email or ftp the file to another
location the barchart is broken. Does anyone have any ideas?