Re: default font

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120510] Re: default font
  • From: JUN <noeckel at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 06:11:04 -0400 (EDT)

I have the same issue on a computer with a high-resolution display -
everything (not just text but also graphics) looks too small to me. So
what I did is to change the setting in

Preferences > Advanced > "Open Option Inspector" > Notebook Options >
Display Options > Magnification

I set the Magnification factor to 1.5 there. This factor affects the
display of a Notebook even when its individual Magnification setting
(as it appears on the status line) shows 100%; it's a factor that
multiplies the size of displayed graphics as well as font size, so the
relative proportions of the two don't change when you use the Notebook
on different computers (with different display resolutions).

Jens