Re: FinancialData errors

1. JANFX is an open-ended mutual fund, so the price changes only once
per day.
2. Per Bloomberg, the proper prices for the days queried were
     2/09    10.38
     2/10    10.36
     2/11    10.37

     This agrees with the original poster's experience.
3. FinancialData was returning incorrect results to the original poster.
4. I just ran the original poster's code and it gave me the wrong prices
too. It's returning the correct fund name, so this looks like an error
in the price database that Wolfram is tapping.
5. On the basis of this example alone, I would not use FinancialData[]
for anything, ever.