Problem in creating a demonstration

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119384] Problem in creating a demonstration
  • From: Massimiliano LANDI <landim at smu.edu.sg>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 04:34:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hello community

I have created a little application using Manipulate. It runs well on my pcs.

I have tried to turn it into a Demonstration. As soon as I copy and paste it on the presentation template, I get an error message. Something in my code does not work anymore.

Anyone experienced a similar problem in the past? Do I need to provide more details?

Thanks in advance.
Massimiliano Landi