FindCurvePath causes a crash

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119448] FindCurvePath causes a crash
  • From: Martin VavpotiÄ <martin.vavpotic at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 06:20:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone. I am in need of assistance regarding the FindCurvePath
method.

I have a group of points that I need to put in successive order. I've
used FindCurvePath for that purpose. It has worked so far but now it's
suddenly causing problems. It takes a much longer time to work and
then it says it ran into a problem. Not only does it fail to give me
results, it also deletes all the variables I've created so far.
Luckily I use the DumpSave function so I didn't lose any data but I
easily could.

I've tried to order the points manually but now I've come to a case
that I simply cannot order by hand. I need to have FindCurvePath
working otherwise I cannot finish my assignment.

I hope you will be able to help me on this.

Martin