Re: Displaying Numbers in Non-Scientific Format

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119545] Re: Displaying Numbers in Non-Scientific Format
  • From: "McHale, Paul" <Paul.McHale at excelitas.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 07:16:04 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry.  Didn't see you wanted output formatted.  I think there is a way to
specify output display function.  I can't remember what it is.  I used to use it to force the display into engineering format instead of scientific.  Now I just use // EngineeringForm when I need it.

Paul McHale  |  Electrical Engineer, Energetics Systems  |  Excelitas Technologies Corp.

Phone:   +1 937.865.3004   |   Fax:  +1 937.865.5170   |   Mobile:   +1 937.371.2828
1100 Vanguard Blvd, Miamisburg, Ohio 45342-0312 USA
Paul.McHale at Excelitas.com
www.excelitas.com

This email message and any attachments are confidential and proprietary to
Excelitas Technologies Corp. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please inform the sender by replying to this email or sending a
message to the sender and destroy the message and any attachments.
Thank you