Diferent colors for two surfaces, problem with PLOTSTYLE

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119638] Diferent colors for two surfaces, problem with PLOTSTYLE
  • From: Francisco Miguel Morales Sanchez <fmiguel.morales at gm.uca.es>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 07:21:29 -0400 (EDT)

While plotting two fuctions with Plot3D I am not able to show both
surfaces with diferent colors. I guess the only way is using PlotStyle
but I need to put also lines and text and I am not able to see all the
requested at the same time. Probably it is a problem of priorities or
order of directives. Could you please give me a help? I would be
grateful. Thanks in advance,
Paco

PS: Example not working:

PlotStyle->
{{Thick,Line[{{0,11}]},{Red,Blue},{Text[Style["c",Large,Bold,Italic],