Re: Export a Grid[] object without loosing it's format

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119836] Re: Export a Grid[] object without loosing it's format
  • From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:47:59 -0400 (EDT)

In article <itv7uf$pbr$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 Cupidio <andreatacchella at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am experiencing some problems when I try to export to a PDF file a
> Grid[] object. The grid is quite big, with graphics, text and other
> grids nested in it. It is perfectly formatted within the mathematica
> notebook, but when I export it to PDF it becomes a complete mess.

I'm guessing you're trying to make a big poster to be printed on some
large-format printer and used for a hallway display or a poster session
at a meeting ­­ something I've done "by hand" in Illustrator, but never
thought of doing in Mathematica.

If so, any tips on lessons you've learned would be welcome.