generating the netimage of a geodesic shape?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119855] generating the netimage of a geodesic shape?
  • From: softmoo <frenchmoo at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 06:25:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how to generate the netimage of a geodesic shape?

This code will create the common "2V geodesic regular icosahedron" :
test = Needs["PolyhedronOperations`"]
Geodesate[PolyhedronData["Icosahedron"], 2]

and this code will return the netimage of an icosahedron:
PolyhedronData["Icosahedron", "NetImage"]

Is there any way to easily generate the netimage of the geodesic?

Thank you!