Re: Recognize my GCC installation.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119947] Re: Recognize my GCC installation.
  • From: "Oleksandr Rasputinov" <oleksandr_rasputinov at hmamail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:41:28 -0400 (EDT)

I can't comment on the Mac platform, but GCC is working for me on Windows,
so presumably should work on other platforms when set up correctly.

For Compile, CompilationTarget -> C should be CompilationTarget -> "C".

If this still doesn't work, try

SetOptions[CreateLibrary,
  "ShellCommandFunction" -> Print, "ShellOutputFunction" -> Print
]

and note any error messages produced when attempting to compile a library.